Friday 27 September 2013

Dolomites and winter trips.

Having returned from Corsica GR20, the past couple of weeks have been quite busy with outdoor work including mobile climbing walls and some archery.  Next week will see me leading for a week in the Dolomites and that will bring my season in Europe to a close with a view next to the winter.  
Should you be interested in snowshoeing I am intending to run a week in Bavaria towards the end of January 2104.  I am currently negotiating with hotels for availability and cost but the intention is to have a week in South Bavaria staying in a 4* hotel with meals included, and 5 days guided snowshoeing. The week will be suitable for beginners, intermediates and those who wish to venture out in the Alpine winter terrain to seek fun, excitement and to see some nature.  
To express your interest please feel free to contact via email or social network.

Further to this I am intending to run some winter skills courses in Scotland towards the end of February and into early March.  These will be over 2 days and based in Aviemore.  Again please feel to contact to express your interest and I will keep you updated.